True Blue Charmer

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things I'm Learning ~ Round 2

1. Life happens fast ~ enjoy each day with those you love! Live to the fullest.

2. Your plan is not always "THE" plan. So roll with it! Try not to get too worked up about a change of plans.

3. Get back to the basics . . . the old song "Jesus Loves Me This I Know", for starters!

4. Discernment is a blessing when you use it! Mummu always said to go with your gut. Wonderful words of wisdom.

5. People mourn in many different ways ~ it doesn't always mean that they don't care.

6. Non-stop rain really DOES make you feel tired and lazy:)

7. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

8. I have to start writing EVERYTHING down. Mixed up my evenings once this week, and missed a function due to it. How old am I?

9. I am so blessed to have a supportive husband who is there for me ALWAYS.

10. I really don't understand some people, and think I probably never will.

2 comments:

Larslyan said...

LOL! Love it!

Kim said...

When will I learn? haha