True Blue Charmer

Thursday, April 22, 2010

He Will Make A Way

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

We sang this a lot in church at one point. Haven't thought of this song for a long time, and it came to me tonight. Sometimes people will disappoint us, let us down, hurt us, but I am so thankful that I have a God that loves me! One that cares enough to make a way for me! Love that He is there . . . . holding us closely to His side. What would I do without Him?
Isaiah 41:13 ~ "For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."
Just needed to remind myself that He is there. He never leaves my side. Through the good and the bad. Who better than the maker of the Heavens and the earth? The One who fashioned me and knew me before anyone else? The One who placed each star in the sky and who made each flower, each color, each bird that sings. The One who blessed me with the perfect mate and my wonderful children. The One who gave His precious son to die for me? He will never leave us or forsake us. He is our refuge and our strength. Praise be to Him and Him alone.

No comments: