Monday, April 4, 2011
Give Thanks . . . . With a Grateful Heart
112. A wonderful, sunny, relaxing vacation
113. Safety while doing so much driving for three weeks
114. Fresh paint
115. New canisters for my pantry ~ trying to do spring cleaning:)
116. The snow has melted ~ again!
117. The phone ringing for jobs for hubby and I
118. The bluebirds are back at our feeders
119. A clean bill of health for a friend
120. Routine:) Can be a good thing sometimes! After a long vacation, routine feels good.
121. The cross ~ the sacrifice ~ thinking on this
122. Been listening to this song a lot lately and the lyrics are amazing, and something sometiems hard to comprehend! "I am the thorn in Your crown ~ But You love me anyway ~ I am the sweat from Your brow ~ But You love me anyway ~ I am the nail in Your wrist ~ But You love me anyway ~ I am Judas’ kiss ~ But You love me anyway."