True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Give Thanks . . . With a Grateful Heart




I wasn't able to post last night, as the internet at the condo stopped working. But want to post anyhow!

84. Safe travels to our vacation destination after two long days on the road!

85. Eating lunch along the way yesterday, at a table outside . . . and it was 80 degrees!

86. Sunshine, sand, shells, surf

87. A beautiful bike ride today

88. Internet :)

89. A delicious iced latte this morning

90. Cheerful kids

91. All of the gorgeous flowers that God made!

92. Cinnamon Toast for breakfast :) What a treat!!!!

93. Prayer Mission . . . . praying for Prodigals

94. Celebrating Nate's 19th Birthday before we left home. He's a true blessing!

95. Seeing a Stingray in the water this morning











5 comments:

Larslyan said...

I want to be thankful for the things on your list too.. :) Gorgeous start to your vacation.

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s again.

And it’s fine that you’re late in posting, even though it’s Thursday I’m still reading the lists. I heart these lists. And now I come to yours … And because I have been one in the past –and because the Father comes running toward prodigals rather then waiting for them to come to him - my favorite from your list is 93. Prayer Mission . . . . praying for Prodigals

May God Bless and Keep you and all of yours this day

Kim said...

Thanks for the comment, Craig. Yes, praying for Prodigals ~ something we always do, yet a friend's church organized a 12 day Prayer Mission. Praying, praying, praying:)
Thanks for your visit:) God Bless!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Cinnamon toast! Now that one really stood out to me. When I was a kid and we sat around the table waiting for breakfast (and there were 8 of us kids at that time), we always loved cinnamon toast morning. Why? Because we could have as much as we could eat. And I loved it then, and I love it now! I don't know how thankful I was as a child -- I took it for granted. But I know now that bread was about all we could afford -- and usually the old, stale bargain bread at that. My parents were VERY thankful for cinnamon toast, and to this day, I thank Him for His every provision, no matter how small. Thank you for the reminders of gratitude today! It was so good to have been here!

Kim said...

Glad the cinnamon toast brought back some memories for you! I even took a picture of my toast because it was so yummy! lol
It's the little things in life, isn't it? Precious memories for you ~ just goes to show it's those simple things that often mean so much. Thanks for the visit ~ God Bless you!