True Blue Charmer

Monday, March 7, 2011

Give Thanks . . . . With A Grateful Heart




73. Celebrating Mummus 92nd Birthday with her ~ what a blessing she is

74. Watching my daughter decorate a cake for her great~grandmother and the time and love she put into it ~ and all of our boys going and buying their own sweet cards for Mummu, and watching them give them to her so sweetly

75. Shopping for a long~awaited vacation ~ and an afternoon with my daughter ~ and Starbucks:) Dunkins Vanilla Chai for her, her favorite:)

76. Some more sap running for our sweet syrup

77. Kids who are responsible in their decisions

78. A Macro lens for my camera and lots of experimenting to do ~ and being able to capture the details in life that so many people don't notice

79. A new Bible Study starting

80. All of the snow is melted from our deck, the sap is running, and the frost heaves are UNBELIEVABLE! ~ Spring is coming!

81. Singing one of my all time favorite songs at church yesterday . . . "See from His head, His hands, His feet, Sorrow and love flow mingled down! Did e’er such love and sorrow meet, Or thorns compose so rich a crown?"

82. Opening the window before church yesterday, and a bird singing in the tree below

83. Our healthy family and so many reasons to rejoice


6 comments:

Craig said...

I came over from Ann’s linky today.

I remember that song from when I was a baby Christian. “give thanks with a grateful heart – give thanks to the holy one – give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ his son.” It was on cassette :) And now it’ll be in my head all day – thank you.

And my favorite from the list: was 82. Opening the window before church yesterday, and a bird singing in the tree below the last one (just because the thought of it made me smile – probably the same way it made you smile)

This was so good. Good for the heart. Thank you.

God Bless and Keep you and yours

Kim said...

Thanks for visiting:)
It's a great song, isn't it? Haha, it is a catchy little tune!
Yes, I openend the window and we have a Japanese Maple just below, and all of a sudden I heard a bird . . . looked out, and one bird sat singing just below the window. First time I've heard the birds since winter began. Lovely sound!
Thanks again for visiting:) God Bless You.

Larslyan said...

I love your Monday morning lists. Causes me to stop and think about what I should be thankful for.
What study are you starting? We have yet to find someone to step up and lead...

Kim said...

Thanks, Lyan:) Maria said it's a study on Daniel. Will know more tonight and let you know. Wanna come?? :) They said invite friends!
I wanted very much to start another one when we got home from vacation, but then they announced this one, so going to see what it's about.

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

81 is my favorite today! Such a beautiful hymn and I love to sing it. One those that you just know since forever! Beautiful list! So glad I stopped by today!

Kim said...

Thanks, Cora! My favorite hymn too:) Thanks for visiting:)