True Blue Charmer

Sunday, February 27, 2011

He Knows Us By Name




Not thrilled that it is snowing AGAIN:) I must admit, it looks so very peaceful and beautiful out my window. I couldn't help but try to take a picture of a few snowflakes. It always makes my mind spin when I think about the fact that not two of them are alike! Looking at the piles of snow in just our yard, how can that be!

The Glory of God always amazes me! Just as the snowflakes are not alike, none of us are alike. And he knows us all by name . . . . knows the very number of hairs on our heads. Awesome.

"But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

He is mindful of US! Like the song I posted below. He knows us all by name, he knows our every need, every prayer before we can even utter it. He knows the hairs on our head. Oh How He Loves Us!

So even in the snow that falls, we see his Majesty. Don't miss out on his Majesty all around you.

"He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.” John 10:3b


No comments: