True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ikea Hack Office Reveal!

And here is my finished office! Of course there are a few little things I need to finish up, but I am absolutely LOVING my space.  I think the customization of the shelving really is perfect, and hard to tell they are inexpensive  shelves from Ikea. My hubby rocks!  It's amazing what a little bit of lumber, paint and a creative thought can do.  Of course without my sweet hubby to put it into practice, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this.






 I got this little cart at Ikea also.  It's perfect for papers and things that I use more often and need to keep closer to my desk.




I purchased this replica of an old map on Amazon.  I placed small wooden pins in the spot that my husband and I visit the mot frequently.  I love this little personal feature.  I think I will have my husband build a frame around it for me to give it a more finished look.




Thanks for checking our my office reveal! I'd love links to your Ikea Hacks!

In His Love ~ Kim
"With Jesus in Her Heart, and Coffee in Her Cup" 

No comments: