True Blue Charmer

Monday, May 9, 2011

Give Thanks . . . . With a Grateful Heart




175. A wonderful Mother's Day with my kids ~ so blessed to be a wife and mom. Something I always dreamed of being.

176. Lots of food and bakery to make and deliver

177. A little bit of sunshine

178. Apple blossoms, cherry blossoms and lilacs

179. Handfuls of dandelions from my sweet girl

180. A nest of baby birds below my bedroom window

181. Rainbows

182. Visits with friends

183. A visit with my dear cousin and two of her boys. Oh, they make me smile:)

184. Time between the raindrops to take a few pictures

185. Standing on the Promises

186. Almost through the school year:)

187. The scale is going in the right direction. . . . and trying to stay on track! I think I can, I think I can:)

188. Hearing kind words from others about your kids


No comments: