True Blue Charmer

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Like a Kid in a Candy Store

I had water leaking through my ceiling yesterday ~ the washer was leaking! My husband decided we were going to buy new appliances. The dryer has been acting up as well. So, off we went. Came home with BLUE appliances! I had to do some deep breathing in the appliance aisle at the thought of bright blue appliances in my laundry room! Almost chickened out ~ but hubby decided that is his favorite color, nobody sees our laundry room upstairs, and he thought the blue was nice. He joked that it's Father's Day this weekend, so he chooses blue. I told him since he is wanting to choose blue appliances for Father's Day, I could also gift him with the laundry duty if he wishes:) But actually, I am excited to put my first load of wash going. He had to work for a few hours this morning, so I feel like a kid in the candy store waiting for him to come home and get everything hooked up:) Do you think that I have issues? Excited to do laundry?! Guess it's the small things in life, right?





No comments: