True Blue Charmer

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Attitudes

Pride asks: “How will it make me look?”
Greed asks: “What can I get out of it?”
Indifference asks:”Why should I bother?”
Selfishness asks: “What about me?”

The Cross of Jesus Christ puts to death the following attitudes:

SPITE “See, I told you so.”
REBELLION “I want my own way.”
IMPATINECE “I want it now!”
CONTEMPT “Who do you think you are!”
PRIDE “You can’t treat me that way!”
REVENGE “I’ll get even.”
DEFIANCE “You can’t tell me what to do.”
SELFISHNESS “I did it my way.”

Heart Attitudes of the Kingdom:

“How may I serve you?’
“I will wait for God’s time.”
“I will not carry a grudge.”
“I am not my own.”
“This job is not beneath me.”
“I extend mercy instead of judgment.”
“I honor you.”
“Will this please the Lord?”
“By the grace of God I am what I am.”
“Thy will be done.”
“I did it God’s way.”

From R. L

No comments: