True Blue Charmer

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Supermoon 2016


"Like the moon it shall be established forever, a faithful witness in the skies.” Selah






I'm just learning a little bit about night time photography, so I am not very good at it yet, but here are a few shots that I got.  I love that the reflection on the ocean looks like liquid gold  So beautiful.

I love the birds flying around in the second picture and the third is the moon as it rose over the fishing pier.

My hubby and I were able to get away for awhile and are spending our time in Florida.  I'm so blessed to have watched the moon rising about the ocean the last few nights. Thankful for time away after a very busy year, and time alone with my hubby.  Most of all thankful that the Word of God still stands and always will.

In His Love ~ Kim
"With Jesus in Her Heart, and Coffee in Her Cup" 

No comments: