True Blue Charmer

Monday, July 14, 2014

25th Anniversary ~ A Lovely Day, Well Spent!

After our hike, we did my favorite thing ~ sat by the pool.  Some lemon water, and some chips and salsa and guac for a light lunch before our evening out ~ 








Next we got all dressed up and had a photo session.  I was so nervous but so excited.  I wanted some special pictures to remember our 25th Anniversary.  So many marriages are falling apart, I feel blessed to be celebrating that many years with my love, and still LOVING each other.   I also wanted to have our pictures in the glorious setting where we were celebrating. There are many talented photographers here, but it meant more to us to have them taken in our beautiful dream setting.  We are so thankful to have each other and to be so happy.  God has blessed us tremendously and we are so very thankful and appreciative! "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken".







We finished off our evening with dinner in a lovely steakhouse.



And finally, a toast with our delicious fancy Ginger Ale.  Haha, yes it is really yummy!





No comments: