True Blue Charmer

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Do You Know of Calvary Love?

“If a sudden jar can cause me to speak an impatient, unloving word, then I know nothing of Calvary love. For a cup brimful of sweet water cannot spill even one drop of bitter water, however suddenly jolted.”
~ Amy Carmichael

Read this on Ann's blog today, and it really got me thinking. Conviction! WOW. One of those moments.

Those little incidents in life where you don't always react in the way that you should. I want them to be fewer and further between. I want to have less of me and more of Him. Be more of a light in a dark world. I need to remember this quote ~ I think I will put it on my fabric board.

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty."

No comments: