True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Be Thankful ~ Not Blue!

Knowing I have so much to be thankful to God for, but feeling a bit blue today despite it. I have nothing to really be crabby about. I have a great husband, great kids, our health, our church, a beautiful home, daily provision and then some. I am blessed beyond measure. Yet I am crabby. Guess I have the choice to be cheerful, but it is being squelched. Praying that I can be joyful. Afterall, I am a Child of The Most High God. That alone should be enough to put some sunshine in my day.
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Need to be still and "think on these things".

No comments: